Pit Bulls are NOT Monsters! Pit Bulls are dogs, and most people consider them Family. It is sad that several States have a BSL or breed state law in effect, in which you cannot own a particular breed of dog in that State. This law is extremely difficult to enforce and costly. Pit bulls are on the BSL list in several States, which often cause the owner of the dog, and the dog itself to be hidden from the public eye for fear of reprisal, a penalty, or being shot or euthanized. I have been around several Pit Bull dogs in my life to know and understand their breed. 😉
10 Reasons Why Pit Bulls Are Not Monsters:
1. Pit Bulls love being lap dogs – Although Pit Bulls are big in size, they love being lap dogs! I have seen several Pit Bulls that will jump into their owners lap, forgetting that they are big in size! I have also seen many, many pictures and videos where they are laying in their owner’s lap.
2. Pit Bulls are Great with All Ages – An animal should always be supervised at all times if their are children or around. I have seen Pit Bulls being great with all ages, including babies. They are protective and want to keep everyone that they love out of harms way.
3. Pit Bulls Are Extremely Loyal – There is no doubt whatsoever that Pit Bulls are loyal to their Family. Like any other dog bred, Pit Bulls will perform rescue efforts and may also defend their Family when they are being threatened.
4. Pit Bulls are Willing To Please – Pit Bulls work very hard to please their Family members. They are over the moon when they hear words of praise.
5. Pit Bulls Are Sociable – They simply adore being around people and interacting with them! They also love being around other dogs!
6. Pit Bulls Are Very Playful– This breed of dog loves to entertain others by doing silly things to make people laugh. This playfulness lasts them throughout their lifetime. They do not outgrow it.
7. Pit Bulls Are Mentally Stimulating – Pit Bulls are very active and need mentally stimulating exercises that will keep them from getting bored. You can do these exercises using toys that have different colors and textures, this will stimulate their brain.
8. Pit Bulls Are Extremely Sensitive – This breed of dog is known to be extremely sensitive. They can become extremely sad when reprimanded for something that they did wrong.
9. Pit Bulls Are Easy To Groom – Pit Bulls do not require a lot of grooming. There is no need to brush their coat and bath time is rather fast.
10. Pit Bulls Love to Be Active – Pit bulls are very active. They love to play and romp around with their human and doggy friends. So grab a ball, play catch, and get some exercise!
These are just a few reasons why Pit Bulls are NOT monsters. What are some other reasons why Pit Bulls are not monsters? Please leave your answers in the comments below.
Disclosure: All words written are Copyrighted. You are not allowed to rewrite any part of this written post. Thoughts and opinions about Pit Bulls may differ from person to person. I am disclosing this in an accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR Part 255, concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. For questions or concerns, please email me at Contact@ASouthernWife.com, or you can contact me using this easy to use contact form.